Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Past Lives

I think that a lot of people do not believe in past lives, or they do and they will never admit it.  Ha.  I do believe in them.  Why?  Because I look at my life and how many changes or "lives" I've had thus far.  So it furthers my belief in past lives.  I have had many changes in my life which I call my "past lives".  It's been quiet the journey but I'm glad I have experienced most of it.  Here's the thing...as I was watching one of my favorite episodes of "Sex and the City", I vividly remember going through the very same scenario over and over and over again.  Like when Carrie was leaving NY and moving to Paris and suddenly out of no where, he finally shows up.  Big was there and trying so hard to tell her that he finally realized he loved her and that she was the ONE.  After all of the heartache, tears, passion, sex, intimacy and love, Big finally got it.  Of course this was after Carrie had decided that for her and her heart that time was over and it was time to move on... to Paris.  Isn't this how it always is? Umm... no, it's not.  I would give anything for my Big to realize that we belong together and fight for me to come back to him.  Does he ever think about me?  Does he ever wish he will run into me?  Probably not...but oh how I think about him and our relationship and how close we were to having it all.  Adel's song "Rolling in the Deep" says it all.."We could've had it all", but we didn't and now we won't.  We are just breakable girls and boys.  Will we ever learn through our "past lives" the lessons we need to be happy, whole, and at peace?  Will we?  I pray to God that we do...I pray that we do.  Well as the fairy tale goes, the happy ending does come, one day.  Big followed Carrie all the way to Paris to tell her exactly.."Carrie...you're the One! I love you."  And...she loved him back and happily ever after came for her.  She finally got her happy ending...Here's hoping we all get our happy ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment